Specialist in informatics | Centre of Hazard Analysis MANHAZ (contract of mandate)2021.10.21 16:34 - Anna Sawińska
Tha Laboratory for Nuclear Energy and Environmental Analyses of the National Centre for Nuclear Research will employ on the basis of the contract of mandate:
a Specialist in informatics
The aim is the preparation of the simulation results, performed by finite element method, in order to make statistical analysis in package R, Matlab or with the help of Python libraries, according to the requirements related to the realisation of the NARSIS project: "New Approach to Reactor Safety Improvements”, Grant Agreement: 755439 within the Eauroatom program.
Subject of the work: Preparation of the simulation results obtained from the simulations of finite element method to statistical analysis.
The work will be supervised by dr Sławomir Potempski in the Centre of Hazard Analysis MANHAZ.
Area of activities Centre of Hazard Analysis MANHAZ:
Risk analyses related to nuclear and chemical installations, transportation of dangerous substances by road, rail, water or industrial pipelines.
Date of work execution: 31.01.2022
- knowledge of script languages under Linux system
- good knowledge of Fortran and C/C++
- desirable knowledge of package R, Matlab or Python
- good knwoledge of English
- CV, including information about experiences related to the subject of the work, in particular mentioned above informatics skills
Contact: dr. Sławomir Potempski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the offers to e-mail addres: email@example.com
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing
The National Centre for Nuclear Research is awarded by “HR Excellence in Research”. Recruitment is based on OTM-R system (Open, Transparent and Merit-based recruitment practices in Research Performing Organisations).