AI software developer / data scientist / mathematical modeller, analyst | IDEA2021.10.21 14:32 - Anna Sawińska
Work location: Warsaw
Who are we?
Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses (IDEA), which is a part of the National Centre for Nuclear Research (NCBJ), which is an R&D institute. We create conditions for sustainable energy development for the good of humanity and planet Earth. We act by using technological and organizational innovation to provide cost-efficient, secure, and environmentally friendly energy solutions, AI, ML, classical optimization, HPC, Enterprise Integration, and DevOps. We do this by providing tools and objective analyses for governments, businesses, and society. Very often we look for the synergy between science, business, and politics – that is why the team is split between the Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses / NCBJ (www.idea.edu.pl) and the Enercode company (www.enercode.tech). Our team has a proven record of delivering the most advanced, integrated optimization systems for the Polish and European energy sector. We can lead the full cycle of product development and management as well as solve technological problems on demand.
We specialize in AI, ML, classical optimization, HPC, Enterprise Integration, and DevOps for the energy sector.
Currently, we are looking for a person for a position of:
AI software developer / data scientist / mathematical modeller, analyst
Role and Responsibilities:
- building the empathy towards client’s problem
- developing a mathematical model using AI or classical optimization techniques (MILP programming)
- implementing a prototype utilizing also HPC if needed and verifying results.
- developing, implementing and testing algorithms that are able to solve wide range of optimization problems
- Passion for modelling and solving mathematical & engineering problems
- Intermediate experience with Python (pandas, scikit-learn)
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Math / optimization skills
- Python, Machine learning
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with optimization libraries like Gurobi
- Experience with AI Python modules like TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Modelling power systems or energy markets (dealing with Optimal Power Flow)
What we offer:
- Work in flat-structured 35 people team focused on innovative, state of the art solutions
- Good learning environment
Send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing