Fullstack Tech Lead | IDEA2021.10.21 14:18 - Anna Sawińska
Work location: Warsaw
Who are we?
Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses (IDEA), which is a part of the National Centre for
Nuclear Research (NCBJ), which is an R&D institute. We create conditions for sustainable energy development for the good of humanity and planet Earth. We act by using technological and organizational innovation to provide cost-efficient, secure, and environmentally friendly energy solutions. We do this by providing tools and objective analyses for governments, businesses, and society. Very often we look for the synergy between science, business, and politics – that is why the team is split between the Interdisciplinary Division for Energy Analyses / NCBJ and the Enercode company (www.enercode.tech). Our team has a proven record of delivering the most advanced, integrated optimization systems for the Polish and European energy sector. We can lead the full cycle of product development, management, and support as well as solve technological problems on demand.
Currently, we are looking for a person for a position of:
Fullstack Tech Lead
Role and Responsibilities:
- Designing new products regarding their technical aspects
- Deciding which technologies we will use to build our current and next products
- Hands-on involvement in architecture and engineering of our application
- Helping translate client needs into product’s technical requirements and costs
- Leading teammates into improving their skills and satisfying their professional ambitions
- Review code and provide constructive feedback
- 2+ years of experience on the Technical Leader position
- 5+ years of experience in the field as a software developer
- Experience with distributed system design Understanding agile engineering practices (CI/CD, Code Review, TDD, Continuous Improvement)
- Familiarity with good programming practices and design patterns. We expect that you can create well tested and clean code
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Good knowledge: git
- Problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Cython
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Passion and thirst for knowledge,
- Contribution to open source projects,
- Sharing knowledge culture
What we offer:
- Work in flat-structured 35 people team focused on innovative, state of the art solutions
- High impact on our solutions
- Startup and creative atmosphere
- Good learning environment
- Good working atmosphere, weekly workshops, fresh fruits and snacks, cozy garden
Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com
As an attachment to your application please sign and enclose the following declarations:
I agree for my personal data included in the application documents to be processed by National Centre for Nuclear Research with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-420 Otwock, for a period of 12 months from their submission, in order to carry out future recruitment processes.
Information in accordance with Article 13 RODO on the processing of personal data:
- The Personal Data Controller of your personal data is the National Centre for Nuclear Research (hereinafter referred to as Controller or NCBJ) with its registered office in Otwock, 7 Andrzej Sołtan Street, 05-400 Otwock.
- Your personal data will be processed for recruitment purposes on the basis of applicable law, including the Labour Code. Data not required by law, provided by you in your documents, will be processed on the basis of your consent. Your consent is given by the transfer of this data.
- The full content of the information clause of Article 13 RODO is available at https://www.ncbj.gov.pl/en/information-clause-personal-data-processing